-->

Heartfelt and Very Touching Last Message This Young Girl Left to his Family Before she Die

SEMrush
Last Message

Jesselyn Ng, a woman from Singapore, was someone that many people would consider who had it all. Young and pretty, had a fulfilling job as an art teacher, and got friends and family who loved her dearly. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with cancer and battled with it for ten months.

Last Message

She didn’t get better and underwent into coma. She needed life support machine eventually, but in the end the family painfully decided to plug it off to end her sufferings. Five days later, she passed away.

Isang Bente Uno Anyos na Babae ang Sumakaliwang Buhay! Ang Kanyang Huling Mensahe ay Talagang Mapapaiyak Kayo!


Isang Bente Uno Anyos na Babae ang Sumakaliwang Buhay! Ang Kanyang Huling Mensahe ay Talagang Mapapaiyak Kayo!


Isang Bente Uno Anyos na Babae ang Sumakaliwang Buhay! Ang Kanyang Huling Mensahe ay Talagang Mapapaiyak Kayo!

After she left, a Facebook message was posted by her sister on her timeline—which shocked everyone.

The post reads:

“To everyone who loves and cares for me:
Today, I”m saying goodbye. After 10 months of battling with cancer, I’ve decided I’m ready to go. Doctors have deemed my case as ‘medically futile’, so it means there’s nothing they can do for me anymore.

I never new how I contracted this illness, or how it could take my life away just like that. I never got a chance to say thank you to so many people who’ve been loving me and showing me support through this difficult time.

So thank you, everyone of you. Family, friends, friends whom I’ve not contacted or seen for a long time, and everyone else who came down, thank you. Thank you for coming down to say goodbye to me. Thank you for your letters, for remembering me. For all the beautiful memories we have made these 21 years. I have brought them along with me.

Papa, mummy, and jiejie, thank you for taking care of me tirelessly during this period. Despite having to work, you never stopped thinking of me. Thank you for sacrificing your time and sleep to be here for me all the time, talking to me and encouraging me to fight on

It breaks my heart…to see your worried faces and all of you crying…Don’t cry…because I’m in a better place now. I will no longer have to feel pain, I won’t suffer anymore. So please, cheer up, I don’t want to see all of you so sad, ok? ??
I am so touched by all the love I’ve received throughout this time. I promise I will be good where ever I’m going, and I will be happy.

Don’t worry about me everyone, I will be okay. I hope I meet all of you again next time. Until then, I will keep your love with me.

Goodbye for now, everyone <3

Love always,
Jesselyn ("TinynMighty")

What the family and Jesselyn’s loved ones didn’t know was she and her elder sister helped write her farewell message. It must be really hard for her sister while typing each word.

Her message is a clear reminder for us to cherish the people we love while they’re still here. Call or text your long lost friend, or your parents you haven’t seen or talked to in a while. Tell them you love and appreciate them while it’s not yet too late.
What are your thoughts about her farewell message? Tell us below.


SOURCE: WBP
SEMrush

Author:

Anything you can say about what you had read? Just put it on the comment BOX Below and if you found it worth for reading. Kindly Share it using sharing button above. Thank You.